What You Will Do: As part of Transamerica you will help assist our actuarial integrity group with assessing and implementing standards, processes and policies. Use your expertise to give guidance, help with procedures, and assist with training on standards. You will also have the opportunity to assist with documentation reviews and model change verification work.
What You Will Learn: In this role, you will gain exposure to Transamerica’s actuarial groups, while interacting with multi-functional groups within Finance. You will also have the ability to support different projects.
What Success Looks Like:
- Participate in working groups to establish, document and roll out actuarial integrity standards and procedures. This includes jointly working with different groups on standards and procedures on policies.
- Independently collaborate with members of the organizational modeling community, technical staff, business users, risk, compliance, project leadership and others to ensure change controls are effectively administered.
- Partner with various members of the change management team, model users, risk, finance and other key individuals within the organization to develop and enhance standards and procedures.
- Document internal changes to processes and procedures.
- Works together with team management to enhance team morale, to bring together disparate groups within teams and build positive working relationships across the organization.
- Possess a cursory understanding of the affected business processes.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Effectively communicate with individuals who possess a wide array of abilities and skills.
- Think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Effectively and appropriately escalate issues and concerns.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team (or project team) while also demonstrating the ability to work independently as required.
- Document business and technical processes using various tools.
- Have a positive influence on team members and maintain positive working relationships.
- Independently execute all responsibilities and activities of the role for the most complex tasks.
- Plan, conduct and supervise assignments as deemed necessary by management.
- Drive change by formulating and presenting solutions that resolve inefficiencies in processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned based on department needs
What You Need:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree finance, accounting, math, actuarial science or other related business field or equivalent education and/or experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a complex, problem solving business environment.
- A demonstrated in depth knowledge of data manipulation and process administration.
- Minimum of one year of experience with large, complex projects.
- Exceptional personal computer skills including an advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, Microsoft Windows, Adobe Acrobat, various web browsers and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills needed.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Senior+Process+Administrator&c=Aegon&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=86a62c0e91390e2b&rtk=1dk41ko4anhjt800&from=rss→