United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.When you join our finance team, you’re joining a team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond. Our team supports 70,000 employees across the U.S. and around the globe.As a United Technologies Corp. subsidiary, we operate with our own business reporting structure, financial dashboards and earnings metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a stand-alone business environment. At Collins Aerospace, you’ll be not only be advancing your career, you’ll be leaving your mark on the future of advanced technologies.
We are currently searching for a Senior Pricing Coordinator to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA. This is a dynamic, customer-focused position with growth potential that provides an opportunity to interface with various functions within Mission Systems. The chosen candidate will be an enthusiastic communicator, focused on assisting Training & Mission Systems Pricing Specialists exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Assist Pricing Specialist with coordination of bid input with Engineering and other functional estimating personnel.
- Assist Pricing Specialist with validation of bid data to be in compliance with estimating system policies and procedures.
- Assist Pricing Analysts by preparing Cost/Price Proposals utilizing standard formats. Assist in the preparation of cost proposals for submission to the customer. Download Pricing reports and convert to MS Office format (i.e., Excel).
- Export material cost estimate (CEP) reports from SAP to Excel. Format for incorporation in Cost Packages.
- Assist Pricing Analysts in updating Cost/Price Proposals for use in fact-findings and negotiations.
- Assists in administering Bid & Proposal charging activities in SAP, including monthly reporting of actual expenditures vs. Plan, forecasting, authorizing personnel, establishing new SAP WBS/Activity elements.
- Assist with the preparation of GS Catalog uploads/updates.
- Perform various administrative duties in support of the GS Pricing team including:
- Expense reporting / travel coordination
- Proposal filing/archiving
- Teamspace maintenance
- Capable of independently preparing very small, non-complex proposals.
Basic Qualifications:This position requires either:
- An AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 8 years of relevant experience is required OR
- A Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 2 years of relevant experience.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Senior+Pricing+Coordinator&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=d44003db35e0cff3&rtk=1diqrh6spf2j2800&from=rss→