Program Manager Co-Op – Skyworks – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assist Program Managers with reviewing and auditing program status and compliance to company and BU processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with Program Managers to determine and apply processes to improve compliance where necessary.
- Attend program meetings and assist with following up on action items.
- Develop and maintain program schedules as requested by program managers.
- Work with Material Analysts to insure program material needs will be met for engineering sample and Production launches.
- Prepare periodic reports for Program Managers highlighting status relative to program plans.
- Develop, implement and refine program management templates to improve efficiency and further streamline program management processes.
- Interface with stakeholders within the company (outside the BU) to identify and coordinate the disposition of open actions.
- Anticipate potential problems and risks, generate ideas, insight and solutions to resolve or “head off” potential problems, followed by decisive action to implement solutions for program managers.
- Analyze data to determine opportunities to support Sampling activities.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration skills by open communication and sharing of pertinent information to all stakeholders.
- Represent the company successfully and exercises flexibility in their communications with internal teams.
- Assist the Buyers and the Program Managers during material related discussions and purchases.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be enrolled full time in a degree program in Engineering or Program Management related field
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn new software/programs as opportunities or department needs arise. Experience with SAP/MRP/Oracle systems in a manufacturing/Engineering environment a plus.
- Knowledge of program management theories processes and practices a plus.
- Knowledge of semiconductors operations a plus.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills with team and relevant stakeholders.
- Exhibit & encourage sense of urgency.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and primary responsibilities as per priorities set by Program Managers.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, colleagues, suppliers.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Highly energetic and process driven.
- Self-starter, requires minimum supervision, and passionate about what he/she does.
Nearest Major Market: Cedar Rapids
Job Segment: Program Manager, Engineer, ERP, Database, Network, Management, Engineering, Technology
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Program+Manager+Op&c=Skyworks&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=10de6aff2fff4e0f&rtk=1en44fvatnpp7800&from=rss→