Production Specialist (Power tools exp. required) – Presentations, Inc. / Arreya Digital Signage – Cedar Rapids, IA
Presentations, Inc. / Arreya Digital Signage
$15 – $22 an hour
- $15.00 – $22.00 per hour
Presentations, Inc. has been in business since 1997, we are looking for a production specialist to be part of our elite team. Candidate must be self motivated, self managed, detailed oriented, and a creative individual looking for a career not just a job. You would be responsible for the physical production of large format, highly custom displays, signage and digital signage displays for global clients. The ideal candidate is someone who can work independently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, must have power tool and hand tool experience and who has some technical/computer background.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and an inclusive workplace. Diversity and equality are the driving forces of our innovative team culture. We embrace global citizenship and celebrate our expanding multicultural presence as a part of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Production – large format printing, vinyl cutting, lamination and mounting, CNC milling, laser cutting and various power tools. May include some painting and various other techniques as required.
- Installation of large custom displays and exhibits with some digital and setup of digital hardware
- Organizing production schedules to meet deadlines and completing projects on-time
- Manage, renew and organize production supplies including, but not limited to: printing and laminating substrates, inks, production tools, installation hardware and tools
- Quality control and quality check of all produced goods and services before delivery and turn over to client
- Overseeing production processes for most cost effective use of substrates and tools
- Routine maintenance of production equipment and company vehicles
- Ongoing training on production equipment and Google G-Suite
- Ongoing organization and cleaning of production areas
- Travel including deliveries and installs for projects and trade shows nationwide as needed
- Performing duties on ladders and additional elevating equipment, as needed
- Standing for long periods of time, finger dexterity, and sight (ability to distinguish color differences in prints and blemishes for quality control and for close-up precise work).
- Lifting up to 100lbs
Education and Experience Qualifications
- High School diploma – prefer 2 years production or manufacturing experience
- Extensive experience with power tools and industrial shop equipment
- Demonstrated expertise with computers – G-suite experience
- Exceptional communications and organizational skills; ability to perform physical requirements of the job.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $22.00 per hour
We are practicing social distancing, mask wearing and health monitoring. Our tech and design staff are working from home until we deem it to be safe to be together again. We have increased cleaning and air purification throughout our office.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Production+Specialist&c=Presentations&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=1e188637bcd430f8&rtk=1ejiqv8c3o1lt800&from=rss→