Outside Sales Representative – Accord Group Inc. – Cedar Rapids, IA
Accord Group Inc
Three-time consecutive winner of the Inc.5000 Fastest Growing Companies award, Accord Group, is looking for the right teammates as we are becoming the number one storm related insurance restoration company in the nation. Our Sales Representatives assist the company in delivering our mission of creating remarkable experiences through rebuilding homes and rebuilding lives to our customers. They are the frontlines of the organization that allow our company to grow in continuing to support our employees. You will be compensated, recognized and awarded accordingly, because we know just how important high performing sales reps are!
As a trusted and professional leader in our industry, our passion is to give homeowners peace of mind after hailstorms, severe winds and hurricanes strike. 10 years in the industry, our experience working with insurance companies allows us to reliably advocate for our customers as they navigate their insurance restoration. During unprecedented times like these, we have not laid off a single teammate, moreover we are bringing on and developing top talent continuously while en route to our best year yet. Learn More – WeAreAccord.com
Benefits our Sales Reps enjoy:
- Average annual compensation last year was $107,000 – verified by Glassdoor
- Excellent Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, and Life and generous 401k match options
- Leadership You Can Trust – our leaders care about your success and have a genuine interest in you
- Recognition for Hard Work – incredible rewards and appreciation for your efforts daily, weekly, monthly
- Great Team Environment – be apart of something bigger than yourself and a fun and exciting sales culture
- Career Advancement Opportunities – step into a successful career opportunity, as a growing company we are looking for more leaders to manage offices in new locations around the U.S.
- Quick-Start Training – proven and successful sales process we train in only days and you can start earning money in the first week
- Market Stability with Longterm Viability and scalable growth path. Less than 3% of the market has been captured
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Competitions including the $1M President’s Club
- Exotic Annual Incentive Trips for qualifying employees – all-inclusive resorts, cruises, and more!
- Set appointments with homeowners in targeted areas with high demand for our services
- Damage assessment and inspections of properties (including roofs, siding, and gutters)
- Sales and customer service interactions with homeowners
- Project detail and data entry with provided digital CRM tools
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand referral contacts within your assigned territory
- Manage all the steps in the construction project process
- No experience required – we provide all the training you’ll need!
A Few Requirements:
- Must have a smart phone or tablet to run our CRM tools from the field
- With proper training, must be willing and able to get on a residential roof for inspections
- Ability to travel for periods of time is a plus but not required
- Must be self-motivated and driven for success
Fun Facts About Accord Group
- 200+ teammates strong and expanding to new locations yearly
- Back to Back to Back Inc.5000 award winners
- Recognized in Kansas City as a Top 35 fastest growing company
- Accord Group owns & operates 5 subsidiary companies:
DHI Roofing, DHI Commercial, Steve Kemper Builder, Oak Crest Roofing & Secured Roofing.
Ten years ago, our founder Dustin Doll, quickly saw that storm restoration is profitable & is a massive market with 96% market availability. When you combine this with a leadership team that has over $1.7B in experience, we expect grow exponentially and are poised to become an industry leader.
Working with our customers we focus on service first, providing free inspections for our both residential and commercial clients. If we believe a claim is warranted, we assist in that process, then work on the customers behalf to get as much damage covered as possible. Our hands on approach to managing the project from start to finish allows for great teammate-to-customer relationships and has contributed to our A+ BBB rating and our great Google reviews. As a company, Accord Group, is responsible for over $325M in restoration projects, and over 22,000 projects completed. We are proud to say that we have are operating completely debt free since 2010. If you’d like to join us on our journey, please apply today.
Integrity … Golden Rule … Discipline … Humility … We Are Accord!
Background, motor vehicle, drug & employment checks will be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $8,000.00 – $12,000.00 per month
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Multiple locations
- Team Lead
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Outside+Sales+Representative&c=Accord+Group&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=e32ea8f31b6c7952&rtk=1ek29alb0o27f800&from=rss→