Inside Sales Representative – Timpte Inc – Urbana, IA
Attention all sales people! This is an opportunity to build upon your career and the opportunity to move up within the company. We will train you to be the best and help you move your career forward! Timpte is looking for an Inside Sales Representative in Urbana, IA. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing candidate who has enthusiasm for selling products, as well as expertise in customer service to meet the needs of a quickly growing trailer manufacturing company. Timpte wants our employees to feel valued and create an investment in your future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
As the Inside Sales Representative, you will provide support for the Territory and Branch Sales Representative in the direct sales of all trailers both new and used. You’ll also assist and facilitate internal sales, assist with administration of the sales lot inventory, line up freight if delivered to the Customer Support Center or the Customer’s location and contact customer for a timely delivery.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
- Sales people who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
- Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value added service to our customers
- Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of local business and the company overall
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- Prior Sales experience preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
- A valid driver’s license and insurable driving record for minimal travel
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Inside+Sales+Representative&c=Timpte&l=Urbana%2C+IA&jk=125b37c3eba313f8&rtk=1ehfsou3vrean800&from=rss→