Inside Sales Rep – Beacon Roofing Supply – Cedar Rapids, IA
Beacon Roofing Supply
Are you a sales professional who can drive new business?
If you enjoy building relationships, talking to people and closing the deal, this may be the job for you!
As an Inside Sales Consultant, you will develop and maintain face-to-face relationships with customers by promoting products, providing day-to-assistance and generating sales for a building materials industry leader. From customers to contractors, you play an important role in recommending roofing materials and tools for projects of all sizes.
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America. Beacon currently has over 550 locations in 50 US states and 6 Canadian provinces and more than 5,000 employees. We are known throughout the building supply industry for having quality people, quality service and quality building products.
Beacon Roofing Supply is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol BECN. In June of 2006, Beacon Roofing Supply was named to the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
- Receive and process requests directly from customers (via telephone, fax and mail) for price quotations, product availability, orders, material returns, billing corrections, product information, order changes, and cancellations
- Plan and implement telemarketing and prospecting objectives
- Quickly and smoothly resolve customer complaints and problems
- Engage in specialty purchasing (when applicable)
- Coordinate delivery and/or pick up of customer orders with operations teams
- Provide support to Outside Sales force (also serve as a backup)
- Generate price quotations in a timely manner
- Responsible for adhering to policies of the customer financial services
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date “open order” files in computer system
- Maintain adequate supply of product samples and literature
- Adhere to pricing guidelines established by Branch Manager
- Review all orders to forecast additional customer needs
- Interact with sister branches when necessary on inventory issues and deliveries
- Work with Replenishers to achieve the best product line
- Handle cash reconciliation of register tape and Trend reporting documents
- Maintain adequate stock of Tool Rack items with accurate pricing
- Maintain adequate product stock at branch location
- Responsible for setup and maintenance of store displays
- Sustain a working technical knowledge of all available Allied products
- Review job plans and bidding documents for Taper quotes and developing project summaries for Outside Sales personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous front-line customer service experience
- Previous sales experience (building products industry preferred)
- Must be able to communicate and follow-up with co-workers, customers and vendors
- Must be able to learn and retain vast amounts of product information
Experience in a team-based environment
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Inside+Sales+Representative&c=Beacon+Roofing+Supply&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=5e742af320799d00&rtk=1ei4fo11brekv800&from=rss→