HRBP – Cornerstone Building Brands – Cedar Rapids, IA
Cornerstone Building Brands
Human Resources Manager’s responsibilities include full-scale HR Generalist support associated with multiple manufacturing facilities. HRM will report to HR Director and be involved in the development and implementation of strategic HR programs in partnership with the plant leadership and HR teams. The role provides expertise in the areas of employee relations, workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, employee retention, coaching/development, conflict management and ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Proactively provides strategic HR partnership to assigned client groups in a manufacturing
environment to achieve company goals
- Work with business leaders to build cohesive working relations and ensure the effective implementation and execution of HR initiatives
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with leadership to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
- Serve as internal consultant and change agent by analyzing current HR programs and
- Coach leaders on complex employee relations matters and collaborate with HR
operations to ensure compliance
- execute performance management programs and procedures, including but not limited to
performance appraisals and performance improvement plans
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to identify staffing requirements needed to
meet the goals and objectives of the organization
- Understands and solicits employee feedback and anticipates their needs and concerns
- Partner with HR COEs/Shared Services to deliver leadership and employee development, talent acquisition and management, total rewards, and operational
- Foster a high performing and highly engaged culture.
- Travel as needed to in support of division and other HR projects
- 7+ years’ of progressive experience within the HR function as a business partner
- Experience objectively coaching employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of employees in the organization including
- Must be proficient with MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and communication
- Ability to collaborate in a matrix organization, prioritize and provide excellent
customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor level in Human Resources; or Business or Related Degree with specialization is required.
- An advanced related degree a plus.
ADA JOB REQUIREMENTS
Reasonable accommodations will be made to ensure that the essential functions of the job
can be performed and not hinder the employee’s performance due to physical,
mental, or emotional disability.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand’s name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Hrbp&c=Cornerstone+Building+Brands&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=9b715fc54eed5dc8&rtk=1enh0c14j3087000&from=rss→