FINRA Customer Service Rep – TCS – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Provides information on a variety of complex customer service issues requiring knowledge of life and health insurance, retirement, annuity and investment products and transactions focusing on customer satisfaction, quality, and efficiency.
- Communicates with customers regarding service request or problems; documents, evaluates and resolves customer’s inquiries.
- Thoroughly documents all contacts and conversations; follows up as required.
- Works with other departments to complete customer requests as needed, and minimize escalations.
- Gains proficiency in various administration and automated workflow systems.
- Processes complex and varied service requests.
- Represents the company with professional pride to internal and external customers.
- Consistently meets/exceeds set quality and productivity metrics.
- Functions w/in a team based environment, and actively participates in achieving team goals. Meets/exceeds performance metrics as determined by department.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Up to 1 year experience with call center or customer service experience/training.
- Fundamental computer knowledge and maneuverability within window applications.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- Aptitude to master and the ability to learn, understand and apply complex securities knowledge related to variable annuity and life insurance products. Using this knowledge you must be able to pass all necessary exams to obtain a Series 6 registration.
- Associates degree preferred.
- General understanding of life and health insurance, annuity and investment products a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Finra+Customer+Service+Representative&c=TCS&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=c8d066fc4dda727c&rtk=1emi3k4pqnpuf800&from=rss→