DOCUMENT SPECIALIST – ProSource Technologies, LLC – Cedar Rapids, IA
ProSource Technologies, LLC
ProSource Technologies, LLC is seeking a full-time DOCUMENT SPECIALIST to work out of our Cedar Rapids, IA office. ProSource Technologies is a professional consulting firm specializing in right of way/site acquisition, Uniform Act Relocation, abstracting, appraisals, and environmental, disaster and emergency management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience reading, analyzing and processing real estate legal documents
- Two plus years of document experience
- Strong and proficient technical skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Demonstrated good judgement, decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills building and engaging rapport with internal and external clients including the ability to resolve problematic resolution issues quickly and efficiently
- Review and analyze records for accuracy and completeness
- Creating, coordinating, and maintaining all controlled document files, both hard copy and electronic versions
- Maintaining security controls on all documents while regularly exercising discretion and independent judgement
- Identify and implement improvements to document management system
- Document preparation, creation, and maintenance
- Desktop landowner research identifying and confirming recorded conveyance documents regarding property ownership
- Outreach to property owners to collect and verify information.
- Develop and adjust queries, filing, and generating reports
ProSource Technologies offers a great compensation and benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and voluntary benefits as well as a generous company matched 401K plan.
Qualified applicants should apply at www.prosourcetech.com/careers.
ProSource Technologies, LLC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Document+Specialist&c=ProSource+Technologies&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=1fe8454cbbe58250&rtk=1en9960c3o16u800&from=rss→