Part Time Child Care Teacher – Little Cupcakes Child Care – Cedar Rapids, IA
Little Cupcakes Child Care
We are seeking a part-time teacher that is caring, energetic, loves children, and wants to be part of a team. You will be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for our children and parents. You will trigger imaginations, build self-esteem and help children discover new things every day. You will teach, educate and monitor children during your shift. The position is Monday thru Friday 6am-9am, and additional hours when available. No major holidays and no weekends.
Responsibilities and Duties
*Monitor and supervise children keeping them safe and healthy.
- Handle food and snacks for children and organize meal time.
- Help children maintain good hygiene and change the diapers of infants and toddlers.
- Help organize activities designed to help children learn about their world and develop their own interests.
- Help create schedules to ensure that children have adequate physical activity, rest, food and intellectual stimulation.
- Keep records of children’s routines throughout the day.
- Introduce infants, toddlers and preschoolers the basic concepts, like reading and sharing
- Work with children on language skills and creative activities like art, music and dance.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be 16 years of age, dependable, trustworthy, enthusiastic, caring & willing to learn. Promote a positive image of the company and play a major role in making our company a provider of choice. Must obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR Certificate, Universal Precautions, Mandatory Child Abuse Reporting Certificate and Essentials Class. Need a physical before hire date, complete a background check and child abuse screening. Need great communication skills, be team-oriented and most of all, must enjoy working with children!
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $9.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Child+Care+Teacher&c=Little+Cupcakes+Child+Care&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=2e0f0e56ca40ac14&rtk=1em7q1bgrnplm800&from=rss→