Patten Industries, Inc.
Monday- Friday, 7am-5:00pm (with some Saturdays).
- Maintain a neat, safe and organized work area in the store and yard.
- Prepare, inspect, and clean inside and outside of all equipment returning from rentals.
- Assist customers by filling orders in a timely, proficient manner.
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks.
- Deliver and pick up equipment when needed.
- Inspect returned equipment for damage during the rental period and complete proper documentation.
- Scan all equipment during delivery and return. Process and maintain all associated paperwork.
- May perform other related duties as requested and/or assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have or able to acquire CDL Class A license with air brakes.
- Previous experience in loading, unloading and transportation of construction equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have PC experience with MS Excel, Word, and general computer literacy.
- Multi-tasking with good communication, planning & organizational skills are needed
- Must take initiative, be team oriented and willing to adapt to change.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when needed.
- Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal) are required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle will be performed on final candidate).
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position will work in an outside environment and may work in a Shop environment and exposed to elements of weather. May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 50lbs. The wearing of approved safety equipment (i.e. steel toe footwear, harness and lanyard) is required. Noise level in the shop/warehouse may range from moderate to high. Must be flexible during peak season working overtime as needed. Occasional local travel may be required to transport equipment. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.