Warehouse Personnel – Denver Mattress – Marion, IA
Warehouse Personnel: 725 Oakbrook Dr., Marion, IA 52302
Ideal candidates will have high energy and the desire to work in a fast paced customer service driven
- Bonus Incentives after 90 days
- Comprehensive Training
- Paid Vacation
- Excellent Benefit Plans
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Associate
- Work with the sales and leadership team.
- Engage in inventory control.
- Interact with customers as the final face of their Denver Mattress experience in the store.
- Unloading Semi trailers (approximately 1 per week).
- Forklift Operation.
- Provide Quality Assurance.
- Perform a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment.
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 18 years of age
- Willing and able to work, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Willing and able to lift 100 or more pounds on a consistent basis with the help of a weight belt
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, warehouse environment
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Warehouse+Personnel&c=Denver+Mattress&l=Marion%2C+IA&jk=84188c7ff03f3af0&rtk=1e2jh1ev6olbs800&from=rss→