Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment sounds good to you, Ferguson may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Warehouse Manager. If you have familiarity and experience with management in warehousing, shipping and receiving, coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion-dollar organization, this is the position for you!
As a Warehouse Manager, you will:
- Maintain and develop a productive warehouse by hiring, training and providing professional development for all associates
- Supervise and coordinate unloading and stocking of inbound shipments and the picking and shipping of outbound orders, ensuring accuracy and timeliness with both product and paperwork
- Ensure warehouse space is utilized effectively and kept clean and orderly
- Ensure integrity of inventory and confirm that cycle counts are completed daily
- Maintain security of warehouse and safety of all associates and equipment, reporting any accidents and conveying any issues to branch management
A strong background in Warehouse operations and logistics, including shipping, receiving, delivery, and inventory is required.
A successful Warehouse Manager will possess the following:
- 3+ years of Warehouse Management or Supervisory experience
- W ould prefer some college and a degree in Supply Chain
- Worked with Automated WMS systems
- Material Handling Equipment Certification is required
- A working knowledge of OSHA and DOT regulations
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
- General computer skills, including the ability to learn Ferguson’s inventory system
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities
- Great communication skills and the ability and desire to lead a team
As a large, successful company who prides itself on its stability, Ferguson can offer a competitive benefits package which includes the following: medical (two plans to choose from), dental, vision, disability, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and floating holidays), recognition programs, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.