Cedar Rapids Community School District
Teacher Leadership/Teacher Leadership
Van Buren Elementary School
Tier I SEB Leader Supervised by: Building Administrator
- Tier I SEB Leader will work collaboratively with the building administration and teaching staff to create, facilitate, and evaluate the system for addressing behaviors in a coordinated, systematic way, using the HRS levels, framework and survey data as a guide.
# of Positions:
- 31 (extra duty only)
Amount of Teacher Leader Service:
- Additional time outside of the contract day accompany this position
- Summer – 2 hours
- Monthly – 2 hours
- $500.00 annually
- Summer professional learning at $25.00/hour
- Iowa Teaching License, three years of teaching experience, and at least one year of experience in the Cedar Rapids Community School District.
- Willingness to become knowledgeable in the High Reliability Schools framework.
- A commitment to supporting the growth others and the belief that adult learning is essential to student learning.
- Previous experience in leadership positions desired, such as PLC Leader, Team Leader, or Department Chair preferred.
Essential Job Elements:
- Provides direction and leadership for the program consistent with the District vision, mission, and focus.
- Works collaboratively with members of the building Tier I Team and building staff to create, communicate and carry out the goals and action steps of MTSS.
- Works collaboratively with members of the building Tier I Team and building administration to monitor and evaluate the implementation of MTSS including, but not limited to, Core SEB curriculum and resources.
- Works collaboratively with members of the building Tier I Team and building staff to provide professional learning to all teachers and/or PLC teams of teachers at the building level to carry out the goals and action steps of MTSS.
- Works collaboratively with the building and district staff to ensure a safe and collaborative culture
- Engages in monthly professional learning opportunities to lead and support the MTSS system.
Measures of Effectiveness and Professional Growth:
- All Teacher Leader Positions will be evaluated annually in an effort to provide opportunities for the teacher to reflect upon his/her practice and administration to provide feedback to enhance professional growth.
- CRCSD evaluation procedure will be used.
- TLS rubric identifying levels of development will be used to monitor growth and determine if the teacher leader is performing at a satisfactory level to continue in the teacher leader role.
- Personal Reflection on professional growth in relation to essential job elements.
- Meets or exceeds all performance targets.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Van+Buren&c=Cedar+Rapids+Community+School+District&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=4d63cdf8b28282d3&rtk=1dbqqmg51f091800&from=rss→