The Driller LLC
Annual Earnings: $45,000 – $70,000 +
If you enjoy working outside and traveling, we would like to talk with you about joining our growing team of hard-working employees!
The Driller, LLC is a specialty trenchless utility contractor using construction methods such as auger boring, tunneling, directional drilling, pilot tube, micro-tunneling, and pipe ramming that improve the underground infrastructure that the United States depends on.
Our company provides a friendly and challenging work environment where you will find stability and significant opportunities for growth and advancement. Our employees deliver a superior service that our customers associate with our company name.
As a Utility Construction Laborer, a career with our company will provide the opportunity to travel to interesting locations throughout the Midwestern United States. You will be working outdoors in a team environment that is hands-on and with daily opportunities for growth.
The company s job description for a Construction Laborer has certain essential requirements which include: The ability to climb ladders into and out of earthen pits and trenches; walking, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, stooping, squatting, lifting, and climbing; full range of motion and use of arms and legs.
As a member of our team your responsibilities will include:
- Loading and transporting materials and equipment to various job site locations.
- Assisting in job site setup.
- Operating specialized construction equipment and vehicles, safely, productively, and according to company policy.
- Maintaining and submitting accurate paperwork (time cards, logbooks, receipts, etc.).
- Teaching others.
- Working safely.
- Must be able to report to Pleasant Hill, Iowa (or other assigned location) weekly for mobilization to job site locations across the United States.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work weekends, as needed.
- Must be able to travel (frequently out-of-state) and work away from home Monday through Friday (typically, projects last one to two weeks).
- No minimum experience needed – but construction background in welding, excavations, and equipment operation is helpful.
- Current CDL Class A or B with tanker endorsement. If you do not have a CDL when you are hired and you are eligible, we can work with you to obtain it.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.