The Driller LLC
If you enjoy working outside and traveling, we would like to talk with you about joining our growing team of hard-working employees!
The Driller, LLC is a specialty trenchless utility contractor using construction methods such as auger boring, tunneling, directional drilling, pilot tube, micro-tunneling, and pipe ramming that improve the underground infrastructure that the United States depends on.
Our company provides a friendly and challenging work environment where you will find stability and significant opportunities for growth and advancement. Our employees deliver a superior service that our customers associate with our company name.
A career with our company will provide the opportunity to travel to interesting locations throughout the Midwestern United States. You will be working outdoors in a team environment that is hands-on and with daily opportunities for growth.
- Capable of operating various trenchless construction methods including Akkerman – Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM); Guided Boring Machine (GBM) and Auger Boring Machine (ABM) systems and operations.
- Two years of experience in heavy equipment operation used in excavations, loading, and unloading of materials.
- Demonstrate the ability to set up site according to plans and specifications. This includes the ability to use surveying equipment, interpret plans and properly complete calculations for grade and alignment.
- Must be mechanical-minded and demonstrate ability to perform daily inspection and maintenance of equipment.
- Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement is preferred.
- Must demonstrate safe work practices.
As a member of our team your responsibilities will include:
- Complete all aspects of the work including: Loading, unloading, setup, labor, CMV operation, welding and other related construction activities.
- Operating specialized construction equipment and vehicles, safely and productively.
- Maintaining and submitting accurate paperwork (time cards, logbooks, receipts, etc.).
- Learning new skills and techniques on a continual basis.
- Teaching others.
- Working safely.
- Must be able to report to Pleasant Hill, Iowa (or other assigned location) weekly for mobilization to job site locations across the United States.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work weekends, as needed.
- Must be able to travel (frequently out-of-state) and work away from home Monday through Friday (typically, projects last one to two weeks).
- Must be driven to learn and take on new challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.