Unit Clerk – U.S. Renal Care – Cedar Rapids, IA
U.S. Renal Care
- Answer phones; greet patients and visitors in a professional manner.
- Update and maintain medical records; prepare patient records and charts for daily treatments, and assist in auditing records for ongoing compliance as required.
- Input PD charges, acute care, and other charges as requested; prepare billing and patient attendance logs. Complete forms and reports that are required by governmental agencies.
- Monitor office supplies and inventory doing reorders when necessary.
- Assist patients with transportation arrangements.
- Prepare lab slips and tubes for routine (monthly) and non-routine blood work and direct same to appropriate laboratory as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Six months of relevant experience in clinical setting preferred.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, (including Word and Excel) are required.
- Minimum one year in administrative position
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Unit+Clerk&c=U.S.+Renal+Care&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=fddff57260ec19f8&rtk=1e3amrq41b68v800&from=rss→