Currently looking for a hardworking, knowledgeable and reliable Cath Tech to fill a 13-week travel position at a great facility in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Benefits for the position– Cath Tech
- Outstanding benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k)
- Free Electrophysiology Online Education through EP Academy with CEU credits received after completion
- Referral Bonuses
Details for the travel position– Cath Tech
- 13 weeks in length
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- 2 hour minimum Call back
- Call will be a minimum of two nights a week and every third weekend.
- Great facility!
Experience required for the travel position– Cath Tech
- At least 2 years of Cath Lab experience
- Cath Lab Diagnostic and Intervention procedures including Left/Right Heart Cath, PCI with atherectomy, IVUS/FFR. Scrub and Circulate for procedures along with operate C-arm and Pan for physician.
- Interventional Radiology procedures include biopsies, port placemen, dialysis catheters, fistulagrams, aspirations, and extremity angiography and circulate.
Certifications required for travel position– Cath Tech
- ARRT (Iowa License)
SpringBoard is a consulting, education and talent acquisition partner for leading hospitals and healthcare organizations that are looking to develop, optimize or expand their cardiovascular service lines. Established in 2002, SpringBoard is staffed by industry experts and thought leaders that are dedicated to staying up-to-date on that latest advancements and requirements in this rapidly growing field. SpringBoard works with some of the most prestigious institutions across the nation to provide best-in-class training programs, top-tier talent and strategic consulting services. The company’s annual wage survey is also considered the gold standard in the industry for compensation benchmarks. To learn more, visit www.springboardhealthcare.com
SpringBoard Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check out our other open jobs https://www.springboardhealthcare.com/jobs/
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $55.00 /hour
- Cath Lab: 2 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.