Trapeze Group Limited
You will primarily be leveraging our Trapeze Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) suite of software to help Trapeze clients and their passengers in their journey. Trapeze EAM is a comprehensive transit asset management software application designed for tracking the management and maintenance of all transit infrastructure for which a transit agency is responsible: rolling stock (bus, railcar, non-revenue), facilities assets (stations/shelters), track/fixed guideway (linear), maintenance of way, etc.
You will be a consultant working directly with clients and colleagues to improve transit operations through the use of Trapeze’s Enterprise Asset Management products. Some of the responsibilities as part of your role include:
- Helping clients achieve operational benefits through the use of Trapeze Software products.
- Analyzing customers’ business requirements and objectives to develop business processes to meet their needs.
- Developing and delivering project artifacts such as process diagrams, gap analysis documentation, and functional design documents throughout a project.
- Learning the Trapeze EAM product suite and providing subject matter expertise to Trapeze’s customers.
- Leading consulting, software testing, and training sessions.
- Providing support during and after a project implementation.
- Helping find new ways to help clients with Trapeze products by identifying new services or product offerings to solve customers’ business problems.
- Learning more about how to run a business and how to manage and achieve financial goals.
- Traveling to customer sites in North America to help improve their operations through the use of Trapeze’s products and services.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in Implementation Specialist or similar role providing implementation and post implementation support
- Experience leading consulting, software testing and training sessions
- Basic understanding of Relational Database Management Systems and Microsoft SQL.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access, Visio.
- Up to 50% Travel within North America
- Report writing experience is a plus (Crystal Reports)
- An understanding of Oracle Database Systems
- Experience in the transit industry
- Experience as a consultant
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.