Technical Feedlot Specialist – Cargill – Cedar Rapids, IA
The Technical Services Specialist III will provide technical advice and support to customers during and after product sales. In this position, you’ll be the lead contact for customers. You’ll stay ahead of technology and business practices through workshops, research and professional meetings.
- Collaborate with consultants to provide on-site technical support for current customers and prospects.
- Provide customer solutions and technical support materials to specific customers.
- Perform complex research for product development to understand product properties and systems operations.
- Compile and analyze data for project update, working with external suppliers to test new products and technologies to make recommendations on applications.
- Organize project data and conclusions for internal and customer presentations, assist with product demonstrations and service as subject matter guide during meetings with prospective customers.
- Stay ahead of product insight and research to improve value of offerings.
- Keep application and value collection up-to-date in the systems.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Master’s degree, Doctorate degree
- Passion for understanding, creating, and communicating value and solutions to team members and customers.
- Public speaking experience
Job Research and Development
Primary Location US-IA-Cedar Rapids
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Technical+Feedlot+Specialist&c=Cargill&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=1dc90cad8d603573&rtk=1eq5vivq4npkv800&from=rss→