Ryder Supply Chain Solutions
1st Shift – 6:45 AM – 3:30 PM
The purpose of this position is to oversee the daily operation of an assigned warehouse function to ensure compliance with Ryder policies and procedures through safely verifying product quantity, quality, and efficiency.
This position will lead a small group and actively participate in accurately transferring, packaging, kitting or assembling product and materials, both physically and logically, to fulfill orders, inventory, and load/unload trailers.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Three to five years of related warehouse and/or powered industrial lift experience required
- Previous experience as team lead preferred
- Microsoft office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) experience preferred
- Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
- Ability to input data into computer utilizing WMS systems
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and the ability to input data into computer system
- Work overtime as assigned.
- Lead assigned personnel on shift to meet productivity and efficiency targets
- Conduct accuracy/quality audits by verifying product quantity/quality
- Complete tasks as assigned and resolve day to day problems
- Perform computer system input
- Train and cross-train new employees in various job functions
- Perform and support all job requirements as directed by supervisor and/or manager
- Assist with daily shift-start meetings
- Operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
- Other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Medical Insurance Plan, Dental Insurance Plan, Vision Insurance Plan, 401(k) Plan, Life Insurance, Legal Plan, RyderShares – Stock Purchase Plan, Opportunities for growth and relocation, Employee Discounts and many more!
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.