Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 400 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 2,500 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
We are looking for a hard-working, customer service oriented individual to provide hands-on support administrator as a part of the Sapiens global IT operations team
- Provide end-user and server support for all of North America’s operations
- Responsible for the Installation and maintenance of PCs, laptops, printers, smart phones and mobile devices
- Work closely with end-users, providing customer support to employees and executives
- Manage day-to-day server related activities: maintenance, upgrades and on-going support
- Work independently with minimal guidance from Global IT management
- Travel to Sapiens’ NA sites to ensure that all IT systems are operational and current
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience providing hands-on IT PC and user support
- 3+ year of experience working in a Microsoft environment (windows 7, Windows 8 and Office)
- Windows servers administration experience; including Windows PowerShell, Active Directory, and GPO
- Microsoft MCSA certification required, MCSE preferred (other MS certifications are an advantage)
- An understanding of Networking concepts and architecture is an advantage
- Experience working with Office 365 systems
- Experience with Hyper-V and VMWare is an advantage
- Experience with SCCM systems is an advantage
- Exposure to Software Development or Insurance systems are an advantage
- Travel Requirement: 20% domestic travel is required (mostly domestic to other Sapiens NA sites)
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Job Type: Full-time
- system administration: 4 years (Required)
- Microsoft MCSA certification required, MCSE preferred (other: 1 year (Required)
- providing hands-on IT PC and user support: 3 years (Required)
- working in a Microsoft environment (windows 7, Windows 8 and: 3 years (Required)
- Windows servers administration experience; including Windows: 3 years (Required)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (Required)
- United States (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.