United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace Systems is searching for a Compliance Co-Op to support our Mission Systems team. This position will report to the Mission Systems Compliance Leader and be a contributor to the Supply Chain Compliance team.
As the Mission Systems Compliance Co-op you will learn about audits/inspection reviews and assist the team with special projects of supply chain operations and activities to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control, risk management and governance processes of the purchasing system.
Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
Generally works on some complex areas. Exercises guided judgment with methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Supports work to align site policies, procedures, work instructions and tools to ensure regulatory compliance at the sites.
- Assists in preparation of formal written reports on audit related projects and other related matters to leadership.
- Assists with implementing inspection requirements for site purchase orders to ensure team members are complying with processes and standard work, Mission System policy and procedures as well as Collins/UTC policies and procedures.
- Assist lead with external and government audit project related efforts.
- Support process improvement activity to include development of tools and solutions to improve business results.
- Gain knowledge in Supply Chain policies and procedures to support in customer inquiries, reviews and audits of pricing information to include requests for purchasing data/reports – internal, external, third party, and government.
- Develops working relationship with Business Unit and Shared Service personnel.
- Frequently reviews work of others and works on guided efforts.
Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field of study from an accredited institution
Must have GPA of 3.0
Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Supply+Chain+Op&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=7860cc5c7e8f3526&rtk=1dk6k39llbiml800&from=rss→