United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn’t be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers – a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way – the right way – to achieve what others can only dream of.
Collins Aerospace is looking for a Systems Engineer with a passion for engineering and the desire to be part of an innovative, dedicated team responsible for simulation and test infrastructure for GNNS testing of industry-leading navigation products. Our team is looking for a new member interested in solving complex problems and creatively supporting the development and test of advanced and alternative navigation systems.
- Strong oral and written skills as this position involves working with a diverse team of experienced professionals, customers, and vendors
• Prefer experience in GPS receiver and simulator design and architecture• Developing verification, validation, and accreditation tests for RF and jammer simulators
- Developing supports software scripts and utilities
- Performing hardware, firmware, and software integration, verification and validation activities
- Collaborating with other systems integrators, hardware, software, and firmware engineers to resolve system issues
- Developing presentations and technical reports in support of GNSS navigation roadmaps
- Understanding of current system engineering processes
- US Citizenship
- Currently holds a DoD Security Clearance
- Experience working with system engineering processes
- Experience with leadership as a part of program execution
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience. In the absence of a degree 11 years of relevant experience are required.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Staff+System+Engineer&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=cb4c7ac3c381f8d0&rtk=1deslpndbbe1v800&from=rss→