United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
- Provide subcontract management support for domestic and international programs for Fighter/Trainer Solutions business
- Support program specific subcontracting efforts to establish the overall subcontracting plan for subcontract product development and services
- Work with a cross functional team in the identification and qualification of suppliers
- Lead the development of statements of work
- Prepare requests for quotation/proposal and review supplier proposals for compliance to requirements
- Support bid and proposal activities
- Conduct or support supplier negotiations which result in favorable outcomes
- Develop solutions to problems which require ingenuity, creativity, and innovation
- Serve as a contact for supply chain strategies and subcontract capabilities, goals, and objectives
- Manage subcontract performance for conformance to contract scope of work, schedule and cost
- Brief subcontract leadership and program team on subcontractor performance and program status, support decision point reviews
- Make supplier visits as required to conduct program reviews and audits to insure subcontractor is managing the program to meet program requirements and schedules
- Work with Subcontract Administrators and Buyers assigned to support the program efforts
- Develop bid and case files for USG (FAR Part 12 and Part 15) and non-USG spend transactions in accordance with company procedures, and US Federal Acquisition Regulations, coordinating closely with the procurement compliance organization
This position requires demonstrated program management, leadership and organizational skills with a proven track record of meeting objectives and satisfying customer requirements.
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree or three years of prior relevant experience
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Negotiation experience
- Proficient with all MS Office products
- Experience with SAP and Ariba
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.