Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 16404
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The Mission Systems Service & Support portfolio continues to be a catalyst for new business
growth. Our focus is to support the customer after they purchase Collins products for their
platforms. To that end, we are seeking a Principal Program Manager to lead the support of our
Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) customer and manage a multi-year performance based
- Provide order capture and program execution expertise for sustainment programs.
- Provide leadership in the areas of planning, organization and coordination of all functional departments necessary to support pursuits and program execution.
- Provide support to the Business Development organization in ensuring pursuit activities are consistent with the overall business strategy.
- The individual must exhibit the leadership and communication skills to deliver a product that meets customer expectations.
- In the program execution role, the individual will be expected to ensure adherence to the program baseline and serve as the primary customer point of contact in communication of program status.
- Require demonstrated leadership skills with a proven track record of meeting objectives and satisfying customer requirements.
- Responsible for program/business area growth
- Provide program status reviews to executive level on occasion.
- Build strong and extensive working relationships internally and externally. External customer contacts are typically mid-level program management, engineering, maintenance and procurement agents.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Previous service/sustainment P&L execution with US DoD customers required
- Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance-US Citizenship Required
- Experience leading cross functional or multi-domain teams
- Understands Performance Based Logistics (PBL) programs/contracts.
- Proven ability to manage the development or execution of a schedule, work breakdown structure (WBS), Statement of Work (SOW) and other project execution artifacts.
- Team player that possess skills in strategy development, negotiation, budgeting, program planning, financial/schedule performance management, earned value, risk management.
- Extreme level of customer focus and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate skill in customer relationship development and management.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communications skills are required along with the ability to establish effective communication and working relationships with all levels and functions of customer organizations, internally and externally.
- Understanding of Rockwell Collins Pursuit and Order Capture Process.
- Works with little supervision.
Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.