United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Our Product Support Managers are the primary points of contact within the Company for all customer issues involving performance of fielded Collins Aerospace equipment. Product Support Managers address and resolve any customer problems with our products whilst aligning with the customer’s urgency. They draw upon the collective resources of the Company to drive and implement timely resolution of customer problems and provide uninterrupted support and maintenance for assigned fielded products.
This particular position requires an individual with aviation knowledge and experience, preferably with an understanding of Collins Aerospace Avionics and equipment. Extensive training and expertise in aviation maintenance would be beneficial.
- Plans, schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
- Possess a complete understanding and application of Aviation principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would have a serious impact upon the administration of the organization.
- Implement STARS Escalation Process to resolve customer issues.
- Provide effective and timely problem solving support for assigned systems/products to assure highest ratings in customer satisfaction and reliability.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer AOG’s (aircraft on ground) support requests.
- Lead support effort for mod plans to ensure implementation of support deliverables to meet customer/Program schedule.
- Drive assigned product issue resolutions and enhancements that improve customer satisfaction and reduce cost.
- Experience providing direct product support to airlines, airframe manufacturers, corporate & business jet owners/operators.
- Experience supporting or repairing avionics equipment
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required
- Must be prepared to work unusual hours
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, SAP & Google.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Senior+Product+Support+Manager&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=92512828cb70beb4&rtk=1dgnst1uuf2b6800&from=rss→