Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 15507
We are currently searching for a Sr Financial Analyst to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000).
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Avionics Operations Finance team has a great opportunity to build your network across Operations. We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills; desire to drive process improvements and ability to work with cross-functional teams. This position will be responsible for providing key financial support to our Manchester Site and Displays area in Cedar Rapids.
The ideal candidate can solve problems and drive process improvement with little guidance. This position requires technical financial and accounting skills, along with the ability to understand Income Statement and Balance Sheet relationships. The position also requires the ability to understand how Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and Rockwell Collins finance policies apply to current business situations.
- Develop the manufacturing line items annual operating plan (AOP)
- Monthly reporting and analysis and quarterly forecasting of the manufacturing cost center line items (including Scrap, Rework, Inventory Revaluation and product cost impact analysis).
- Development and management of cost center budgets. Provide analysis and guidance to leadership.
- Provide variance analysis in comparison to prior and plan. Investigate and clearly articulate the key variance drivers (the “why”).
- Identify/quantify/ analyze risk and opportunities to ensure the team and management are informed of the financial status and impact.
- Analyze assumptions related to forecast
- Assists with capital investment recommendations and analysis
- Participation in project-based work in order to improve current state processes
- Consolidation and presentation of financial data to Operations Management and executive leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience; identified skills and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Hyperion preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.