Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 16213
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
We are currently searching for a Sr Financial Analyst to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates.
CS Sales Operations Sales and Demand Planning is seeking a self-motivated, innovative leader who embraces change and can adapt quickly in a rapidly-changing business environment. As a Sr Financial Analyst, you will have the opportunity to influence key business objectives such as Sales, inventory/cash flow, and cost. You will gain exposure to many aspects of the Enterprise; including Sales, Marketing, LCVSM, Master Scheduling, Manufacturing, Material & Supply, Logistics, and Finance. You will also have the opportunity to build a strong network in an extremely collaborative environment with an outstanding team.
This position is responsible for forecasting activities that support business financial objectives associated with assigned customer base. This includes assessment, interruption, and analysis of data to develop a thorough and appraised demand forecast for use in sales plans, production requirements and financial planning. The decisions and recommendations of this position directly affect the Collins Aerospace sales goals and cash flow results.
- Key messages, issues, and storylines for assigned customer
- Develop and manage an 18-24 month rolling demand plan/sales forecast in order to collaborate and support the supply chain forecast.
- Utilize analytical skills to review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with stakeholders to exert data driven recommendations using tactful influence in a matrixed organization, including sales, marketing, finance, customer account administration, programs, product line managers, master scheduling, and operations.
- Employ marketing, sales, and customer knowledge to manage sales and demand forecasts that are current and deliberate.
- Accurately identify, understand, and communicate sales/demand forecast drivers and applicable risk and opportunities to support monthly Sales Forecasts, Sales Opportunity Reviews, SFP/AOP, and demand variance activities.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer assumptions with supply planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Microsoft Excel/Microsoft Office skills
- Working with cross functional teams
- Analyzing and/or manipulation of databases
- Working with large databases and/or SAP Business Intelligence, preferred
- Sales & Operations Planning experience, preferred
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.