Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 15669
We are currently searching for a Sr Financial Analyst to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000).
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The Avionics FP&A organization is currently searching for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join our team in
This Sr. Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- The consolidation, analysis, and reporting of various
- Avionics P&L and Balance Sheet information.
- Support Avionics integration activity and creation of new month end reporting requirements.
- Work closely with the Customer Support, LCVS, and Avionics finance teams to track Sales/COS by program and platform, warranty, and finished good consignments.
- Responsible for reporting several month end and quarter end financial disclosures to the Central FP&A and FRC organizations, and will help prepare financial information that is presented to theAvionics executive leadership team. He/she will utilize Rockwell Collins HFM/HP, Collins Aerospace HFM, SAP, and FACT for analysis and reporting.
- Consolidation and presentation of financial data supporting forecast, plan, and the five year long range plan
- Work with Sales Planning and FP&A to report Avionics Sales and COS segmentation requirements
- Develop gross margin analysis to support Central FP&A reporting requirements
- Provide detailed variance analysis and summary of changes to present to senior leadership
- Manage warranty reserve model and quarterly backlog disclosures/reporting
- Track finished goods on consignment with customers and work with LCVS to manage inventory
- Support the integration of the new Avionics business unit and create new financial reporting
- Ad hoc financial support for the Avionics Business
Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.