Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 15647
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
This position is concerned with pre-delivery Support Planning and customer support for assigned OEM customers. Support Planning includes: development of Support Plans per the RCI Commercial Systems Support Plan Process which plans and schedules deployment of all support deliverables such as Test Equipment, Publications, Spares, Exchanges and training requirements. Customer Support includes taking the lead role in resolving customer questions/issues, support of Sales and Customer Service Engineers (CSEs) to resolve OEM customer support issues including respective OEM Supplier Ratings / Scorecards. Is the company focal point for functional and management resolution of customer problems.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments, work is performed without appreciable direction. Contributes to development of new concepts, techniques and standards. Considered an expert within the organization. Develops solutions to complex problems requiring the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Effects of decisions are long-lasting and heavily influence the future course of the organization
- Negotiate contractual language and requirements for OEM/customer contracts.
- Develop and implement OEM/customer mod plans for affected product service bulletins.
- Coordinate with Product Support Managers on OEM Airframe System MTBF/MTBUR improvement plan to address product reliability issues and achieve guarantees.
- Working through Warranty Administration to resolve customer warranty issues.
- Ensures OEM/customer requirements are flowed to Sub Contract organization.
Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
- Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
- An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
- Tuition reimbursement
- And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.