Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 15427
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Sr Customer Order Administrator to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Collins Aerospace as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Collins Aerospace.
The Customer Order Administrator oversees the life-cycle of an order from purchase order placement to order closure in the applicable system. This position creates quotes and sales orders, accurately reflecting customer purchase order requirements, in the SAP Sales & Distribution module. Managing ongoing changes to SAP sales orders, monitoring inventory and billing reports and taking appropriate action is also performed. Regular communication with internal customers is necessary. Actions directly impact sales, profit and on-time delivery performance.
- Demonstrates moderate ability to use tools, systems, procedures and processes required to create SAP sales orders.
- With moderate oversight monitors inventory to maximize sales and ensures customer order requirements are met, manually creating delivery documents as appropriate.
- Under moderate supervision, monitors order execution by consulting with appropriate internal counterparts to ensure sales goals are achieved.
- Assist in identifying processes and constraints to implementing and performing on customer contracts. Suggests alternative sales order set up methods, as required.
- Creates, submits and monitors US Government receiving reports and invoices. With supervision, addresses U.S. Government portal issues.
- Reviews, edits or writes training documents.
- May perform and assist with special projects, as required.
- With direct supervision, may test new or revised routine order administration processes.
- With direct supervision demonstrate moderate ability to use tools, systems, procedures and processes required to create SAP quotes.
- Creates, updates, archives order and customer files, as required.
- Demonstrates moderate ability to use SAP reporting tools to create reports to meet customer expectations
High School Diploma or equivalent
At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
- Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
- An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
- Tuition reimbursement
- And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.