Job ID: 01320284
City: Cedar Rapids
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.Role Overview
This position is for an established professional in Scheduling who works under general supervision, prepares production reports, compiles information, arranges for delivery and shipments, and liaises with suppliers.
- Prepares and maintains production reports so that performance problems can be identified and resolved.
- Liaises with suppliers to verify shipment details in order to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of shipment.
- Organizes and arranges for delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite the flow of materials and meet production schedules.
- Compiles information and makes recommendations that impact production rates and progress, materials inventory, materials used, or customer information.
- Plans, schedules and arranges for shipments and identifies material shortages to minimize disruptions to the operations schedule.
- Plans and prepares manufacturing production schedules, assesses changes and improves processes as necessary.
- Tracks status of material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, and materials are available as needed.
- Prepares reports on works in progress.
- Coordinates material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials are timed to meet production requirements.
- Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, and other groups.
- Schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
- Review and maintain master production schedule (MPS).
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree or three years of prior relevant experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Senior+Associate&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=291e33f2614fd1d2&rtk=1dbvvbv181s82000&from=rss→