Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 15591
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
We are currently searching for a Sr Accounting/Financial Coordinator to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000).
We are currently seeking a skilled individual for a Sr. Accounting/Financial Coordinator in Cedar Rapids, IA to work with the Accounts Payable team. This is a position which performs a variety of clerical and accounting activities ranging from simple to complex while applying accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records, and preparing financial and /or technical reports to ensure accurate accounting records. May include combination of calculating, posting, and verifying to obtain financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the Accounts Payable and Finance Organization at Collins Aerospace.
Processes invoices and payment requests via the approved workflow
- Send invoices out for required approvals via the approved workflow
- Answers Accounts Payable inquiries while providing excellent customer service
- Performs necessary research on invoices and statements as needed
- Maintain an understanding of processes outside of AP but impact the overall workflow for supplier payments
- Performs a broad range of accounting tasks in Accounts Payable as necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Accounts Payable experience is preferred.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- JD Edwards experience is a plus.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.