United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
CollinsAerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The T&TI Software Engineering team is looking for a dynamic Software Engineering intern. The candidate will assist in parts of the full software development life cycle on an agile development team. The candidate will work with software team members for the development process.
Must Have Requirements:
- Candidate must be able to obtain and retain a security clearance.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Embedded C/C++ software development knowledge
- Motivated self-starter with good analytical skills
- Familiar with various operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- TCP/IP network applications development knowledge
- Familiar with real time operating systems (i.e. Sel4, Green Hills)
A successful candidate should possess the following (ranked):
Knowledge of OOA/D architectures and design patterns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with others in a professional team environment
A successful candidate may possess the following:
- Experience with multi-threaded real-time embedded networked applications
- Configuration management tools and processes knowledge
- Experience with Agile development methodology
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We’d like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you’ve been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Software+Engineering+Intern&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=170861707a015fe2&rtk=1dgnst1uuf2b6800&from=rss→