United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Join a fast growing research team focused on developing new and innovative technologies to ensure the security of connected commercial and military aircraft.
Collins Aerospace is searching for a senior or graduate student intern familiar with software design and ideally software security to support new cyber security research. The primary responsibility of this role is to support the design and implementation of a new software vulnerability analysis technology, leveraging machine learning and machine code analysis. The intern will work closely with the team to design, implement, and demonstrate a software prototype showcasing the new vulnerability analysis techniques.
- Design, implement, and evaluate software in C++, Python, and/or Java languages
- Apply machine learning to develop a more rigorous software analysis and testing techniques
- Work closely with cross-functional research teams to evaluate the effectiveness of early software prototypes
- Present research accomplishments in the form of a demonstration and written publication
- Must be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. US Citizenship is required.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.