Shift Leader – Hardee's – Cedar Rapids, IA
Shift Leaders are accountable for providing leadership and assistance to the General Manager to ensure that all team members are guest-focused, team-focused, and community-connected. The Shift Leader will exercise knowledge of restaurant operations, manage staff resources, provide counsel, develop and coach team members and help to build sales and profits while maintaining operating standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the General Manager manages team members in the restaurant ensuring recruitment, selection, orientation, training, and performance management functions are carried out in accordance to company standards and expectations.
- Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and communicates all changes to team members.
- Works with General Manager to control operating costs to meet or exceed financial objectives.
- Assists General Manager in maintaining an accurate inventory to ensure adequate supply of products and items necessary to operate the restaurant.
- Maintains building, equipment as well as reports and records based on company standards and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Ensure that cash procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure all safety and security policies and procedures are recognized and enforced to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Participates in local store marketing efforts.
- Upholds company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
- Models and encourages shared values by focusing on customer satisfaction and establishing and maintain a high integrity workforce.
- At least 6 months experience in the food service industry, including breakfast and drive-thru services; supervisory experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to lead meetings as needed
- 100% effort to doing quality work and providing great customer service
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Ability and willingness to greet customers on the floor
- Be willing to be coached by management staff in order to develop skills and growth of business
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass a background screening
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee restaurant operations
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Shift+Leader&c=Hardee%27s&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=70dd085728eea4e7&rtk=1ehfso90s33uq000&from=rss→