Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 15840
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace Eng & Technology – Mission Systems organization is seeking a Software Developer with a passion for problem solving and satisfying customers through the delivery of improvements to the global engineering ecosystem that provide compelling gains to the consistency, efficiency, and productivity of product development efforts across the enterprise.
Eng & Technology is at the forefront of providing state-of-the-art solutions that dramatically increases Collins Aerospace Mission Systems Engineering productivity and effectivity. Our recognized success has been based on the friendly, informal, and highly-cooperative team environment we’ve put in place, as well as across-the-board depth of talent. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Collins Aerospace as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Collins Aerospace.
- Application administration: plan, execute, and upgrade software installations
- Windows and Linux server/VM administration: plan, execute, and upgrade/patch operating systems
- Monitor software application and server/VM performance
- Incident management: review and action incidents reported through monitoring and support systems
- Support cross-functional teams to provide timely and effective solutions
Areas of Expertise
- IT infrastructure and cloud development
- Business analysis
- Project and product management
- DFARS (System Security Administration (DFARS))
- Disaster Recovery
- ALM Infrastructure Administration
- Database Infrastructure Administration
- Docker experience
- Systems performance analysis (Elastic stack, Zabbix, Grafana)
- Linux Server Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
- 1-2 yrs experience supporting mixed operating systems (e.g. Linux, Windows)
- US Citizen/Permanent Resident
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.