Ulteig is seeking talented and motivated candidates for an experienced Senior Survey Technician based out of our Cedar Rapids, IA office. The Senior Survey Technician is responsible for coordinating and directing survey staff members to ensure field surveys are complete to the standards of practice for land surveying, and within budgetary and time constraints. Manages numerous survey projects and interacts with clients on a regular basis. Reviews projects for compliance with company policies and standards and ensures a smooth interface with other disciplines within the company and team project. Supervises less experienced survey staff members and develops a solid team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate of Science or Bachelor’s degree in Surveying or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of experience, including 2 year of supervisory experience preferred
- Certified Survey Technician III, Certified Survey Technician IV or LSIT preferred
- Field experience in GPS, construction surveys, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, retracement surveys, ALTA surveys
- Demonstrated ability to operate all survey field equipment (GPS, Robotic Total Station, data controllers, etc)
- Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), AutoCAD preferred, additional software knowledge depending on specialty
Why work for Ulteig?
At Ulteig, clients depend on us to deliver comprehensive engineering and technical services that strengthen infrastructure vital to everyday life.
We offer our employees:
- Competitive pay
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Casual work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- And most importantly, we are 100% employee owned
Working at Ulteig is more than a job, it means you will be making a difference. Our vision is to be widely regarded as the partner of choice for technical solutions in our targeted Lifeline Sectors™. We give you the opportunity to grow in your profession as you work on projects that expand infrastructure, build safer roadways and expand the power grid. Those are just a few of the ways the staff at Ulteig makes a difference every day.
If this sounds like the type of company you want to be a part of apply today!
Ulteig provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, veteran status, disability and any other legally protected status. Drug Free Workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.