Ulteig is currently seeking talented and motivated candidates for a Senior Right-of-Way Specialist to support our Right-of-Way team. This position will be based in our Cedar Rapids, IA. office. The Senior Right of Way Specialist will lead and manage right of way operations and have the responsibility for coordinating and directing right of way teams. The properties involved would be residential and commercial real estate such as; residential, multi-family apartments, industrial properties, office buildings, retail centers, and special purpose properties.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Reviewing projects for compliance with company policies and standards.
- Building client and team relationships to ensure a smooth interface with other disciplines within the company.
- Supporting the sector goals and objectives, including: market planning and business development, technical and production leadership, team development, industry leadership, and project quality.
- Responsible for acquisition of land rights, permits, leases, zoning and/or other interests for assigned projects. Project management responsibilities include ensuring that projects are completed within budgetary and time line constraints.
- Serving as a mentor to less experienced Right of Way Specialists.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years of real estate appraisal experience, along with a strong background in public agency right of way acquisition knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting appraisals for clients with eminent domain authority.
- A Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Membership in the International Right of Way Association is also preferred.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office Software Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access).
Why work for Ulteig?
- Our mission is to be the place where people want to work and the company people want to hire
- Learn from experienced mentors in your industry and help guide tomorrow’s leaders
- Be a part of an employee-owned company that gives back to the community
Working at Ulteig is more than a job, it means you will be making a difference. We give you the opportunity to grow in your profession as you work on projects that expand infrastructure, build safer roadways and expand the power grid. Those are just a few of the ways the staff at Ulteig makes a difference every day. We deliver services to a wide range of clients including utilities, communications providers and wind farm developers. We have offices in Minnesota, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota and Iowa. Ulteig offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits packages and is 100% employee owned.
To apply visit our website at www.ulteig.com/careers
To learn more about other opportunities follow us on social media.
Ulteig provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. Drug Free Workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.