Ruffalo Noel Levitz
The Senior Financial Analyst will manage and coordinate all aspects of pricing including being responsible for conducting high-level analysis of revenue and expenses for each pricing situation needed. He or she will work with the Sales, Operations and Marketing teams to provide insightful information on strategy and pricing scenarios.
The Senior Financial Analyst will perform a wide variety of financial and operational analysis to provide actionable, insightful information to the business. The Analyst will primarily work on pricing models, new product pricing development and business consulting. They will also help strengthen processes to ensure the company operates efficiently, working closely with Operations, Sales and Finance & Accounting in sync.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (not limited to)
- Gather and organize financial data to create pricing scenarios, list prices and yearly updates
- Partner with business leaders to identify and recommend pricing actions that encourage higher sales values and margins
- Forecast margins to help the business understand the impact of promotional and seasonal pricing
- Communicate and help implement pricing changes
- Lead pricing related projects including establishing timelines, defining deliverables, and models
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the industry via information obtained from various sources
- Monitor and analyze project and product level financial performance and perform comparables to original pricing model
- Understand the flow of information, financial systems, appropriate reporting tools and uses that knowledge to trouble shoot problems
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Licenses/Certifications, Skills and Work Experience:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university in Finance is required
- Minimum of 5+ years of financial analysis experience, preferably in pricing
- Strong understanding of and experience utilizing Windows operating system and software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with project accounting, contract analysis, SQL and Deltek ERP system preferred
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, highly detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships
- Ability to identify and effectively communicate financial topics to non-financial people
- Ability to identify performance improvement opportunities
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.