Di Moda Design
We are looking for a IT Project Manager for a direct hire position located in Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Support business goals in collaboration with senior management.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, deliverables and progressusing appropriate tools.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Exceptional negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills in addition to a strong ability to quantify impacts and synthesize data from multiple sources.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks/projects at one time.
- Strongwritten and verbalcommunication skills, work ethic and high level of personal integrity and accountability.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed.
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience in an Enterprise PMO environment with exposure to planning, product development and vendor management.
- PMP designation or progress toward preferred.
- Experience in Managing cross-platform projects and multiple vendors.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong familiarity with Project Management software
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Enterprise PMO IT Project Management: 9 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.