As Senior IT Auditor you are responsible and accountable for planning, execution and reporting of audit activity as assigned and directed by the Global Senior IT Audit Manager and US Senior Audit Manager in accordance with internal standards, professional standards and guidelines of the IIA. In this role you ensure that the established Aegon Audit Methodology is consistently followed on all Aegon Asset Management IT audit projects. You also ensure that the audit reports include problem resolution and process improvement suggestions in addition to audit findings. Furthermore, you will contribute and participate as needed in Global IT Audits in which you are responsible for the completion of the thematic audits in Aegon Asset Management US. Lastly, you assist with the consolidation of Internal Audit reports and progress into reporting for the quarterly Aegon NV Management and Supervisory Board.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science or business degree with computing experience, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years IT audit experience
- Strong knowledge of IT standards (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI-DSS), frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL), technical systems and emerging technology
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficiency using MS Office tools
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA)
- Proven skills in leading and delivering audit assignments
- Prior financial industry experience, preferably in asset/investment management
- Prior international, cross-cultural experience
- Domestic and international travel (25-50%)
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of his/her relevant experience and other job related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.