What success looks like:
- Supports leadership with a wide range of administrative and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature requiring broad knowledge of organizational policies and practices.
- Under limited supervision handles a multiplicity of administrative situations.
- Prepares confidential correspondence, periodical reports, organizational chart updates, meeting notices, presentation materials and other documents in appropriate formats using word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, and/or desktop publishing software.
- Compiles information and prepares special and complex reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries for variety of audiences and levels.
- Screens telephone calls, providing assistance and accurate information for routing non-routine calls.
- Maintains calendars, schedule meetings and makes travel arrangements for top senior level executives.
- Applies in-depth divisional knowledge to projects of small to medium scope.
- Determines methods and procedures to be used in resolving the most complex inquiries and will make on-the-spot priority decisions.
- Maintains information of the most highly confidential nature.
- Ability to take point on the creation of communications, including PowerPoint presentations, internal newsletters and updating statuses on delivery.
- Operates with substantial latitude for independent judgment and discretion.
What you need:
- High school education or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years of experience with a high level of administrative experience, discretion and technical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively prioritize.
- Frequent demand to establish priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of company and organizational structure with respect to the division and departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a high level of analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Exposure to Concur.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.