Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 15271
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Senior Airshow Account Representative to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Collins Aerospace as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Collins Aerospace.
Responsible for managing Airshow moving map software customization requirements. The person who fills this role works with customers to ensure requirements are communicated clearly, captured and software delivered on-time.
- Represent the “Face” of Airshow by being a product expert, customer advocate, internal and external communicator
- Managing custom configurations for every Airshow delivery per aircraft
- Influence revenue opportunities for Airshow and other RCI products through customer rapport and product knowledge
- Understand products and processes necessary to provide accurate quotes, generate customer interest, and achieve or exceed OTD and Customer Satisfaction
- Foster strong internal and external relationships to increase additional business opportunities and contribute to strong team morale
- Provide input to process and product improvements / requirements contributing to cost efficiency and future product roadmap
- Verify accuracy of Marketing Materials
- Develop and deliver customer presentations and product education
- Coordinate customer training with training department
- Coordinate with order admin for purchase orders, sales orders, triggering of license fees, etc.
- Develop and deliver quotes
- Manage relationships / resolution of issues with shared services (CAA, Marketing, Sales, Product Support, Engineering, Programs, etc.)
- Travel as necessary (
- Submit custom element requests to Multimedia and content groups for production and manage customer approval cycle
- Creation and development of project management documentation including Options Documents, ARD, Configuration worksheets, Software Configuration Forms (SCF)
- Generate CRs and other custom requirements to submit to LCVSM
Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
Proven experience working with external customers required
At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
- Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
- An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
- Tuition reimbursement
- And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.