- Respond to service inquiries from clients, advisors, TPAs and client executives.
- Handle plan transactions, including payroll, distribution and enrollment needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues; escalate service concerns as appropriate.
- Document and initiate processing requests; ensure information is updated in appropriate systems.
- Provide client reporting, including APR and BI.
- Manage complex plan activities, including fund changes, re-pricing and product conversions.
- Order materials on behalf of clients/advisors, such as enrollment kits, investment summaries, and other prepared materials.
- May coordinate internal or external conference calls with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience.
- Three years of retirement industry experience.
- Two years of customer service experience.
- Written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Research skills to resolve client issues.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Intermediate skills using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- ASPPA designation or related coursework.
- Knowledge of company systems.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.