Cedar Rapids Marriott - MQR
To ensure the safety of guests and associates and maintain a safe and secure environment.
1. Ensures the safety of our guest, associates, and hotel property at all times.
2. Performs security patrols throughout all areas of the hotel.
3. Creates and maintains the highest standards of Security at all times, being professional in attitude, appearance, and application.
4. Is courteous, tactful, and helpful, but firm in enforcing hotel policies and procedures.
5. Responds immediately to emergency incidents and Security requests.
6. Create reports on all activities during each shift before leaving the hotel.
7. Monitor associates entering and leaving the hotel and collects all package passes and inspects parcels taken from the hotel.
8. Monitors the back entrance and receiving dock.
9. Checks all personnel entering and provides information and direction upon proper identification of all job applicants, salesmen, etc. Notifies the department head involved for permission for non-staff personnel to enter the premises.
10. Confiscates all unauthorized parcels etc., and notifies the Director of LP and the appropriate department head.
11. Performs all other duties as assigned.
1. High school education or equivalent, with two years’ experience in loss prevention, is required.
2. Current CPR and First Aid Training certificates and TIPS training are required.
3. Complete mobility is required; it may be necessary to carry people or emergency equipment during an emergency.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.