Iowa Beverage Systems
Responsible for securing distribution, displays, executing programs and fostering relationships for temporary assigned customer list. Directly calls on local convenience, large format grocery, and/or on-premise retail customers. The Relief Account Manager will be accountable for driving Iowa Beverage sales results through short-term objectives and other long-term strategic initiatives for their temporary customers. The Relief Account Manager will follow the direction and overarching strategy from the Area Sales Manager who manages the temporarily assigned route.
- Effectively sell the Iowa Beverage portfolio in all temporarily assigned account call list.
- Ensure that all class of trade priorities are executed at retail, in-line with IBEV supplier standards.
- Accomplish sales and distribution goals by executing monthly, quarterly and annual business objectives and company initiative priorities.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all decision makers in each account and develop sound retail relations.
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge: beer, trends, market share, etc.
- Complete all required training to improve performance and effectiveness.
- Monitor competitive activity and communicate strategies.
- Create and capitalize on opportunities appropriate to temporarily assigned customer base.
- Maximize availability, merchandising, price, promotion, and space for IBEV portfolio.
- Visibility in accounts must be equal or greater than competition.
- Increase core distribution (net) over baseline throughout the year.
- Execute required audits, action plan, pre-sells, pricing surveys, and pricing surveys by requested deadlines.
- Interact respectfully and maintain dialog with inter-company departments and customers.
- Support the rotating and merchandising of product.
- Versed in all COT segments and has the ability to be utilized for other non-sales functions.
- Solution oriented enterprise mindset approach to all obstacles.
- Understands and complies with all local, state and federal regulations along with all IBEV policies and procedures.
- Other assigned duties.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Sales/Marketing related experience: 3-5 years.
- Beverage industry experience strongly preferred.
- High level of personal accountability/results orientation.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical skills (cause analysis, pricing, distribution analysis).
- Strong presentation and influencing skills (personal influence and people management).
- The associate will be regularly required to: Stand up to eight (8) hours at a time.
- Lift, carry, push, and pull up to 165 lbs.
- Use arms, wrists, hands, grasp
- Must be proficient in the use of industry tools including hand truck, six-wheeler, manual pallet jack, box cutter, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Team Lead
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.