Sales Representative – Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation Repair Company – Cedar Rapids, IA
Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation Repair Company
Up to $200,000 a year
Sales: 5 years (Required)
Construction Estimating: 3 years (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
Full Job Description
HELITECH, the area’s leading Waterproofing and Foundation Repair Company, is looking for a Sales Representative in your area. Our 20-year reputation, along with the quality of products and services we represent have established our position as the industry leader.
- With our patented products and exclusive features, you will have the competitive edge; must be hardworking, proven sales closer.
- Sales leads are provided but must also have ability to self-cultivate leads.
- Our top 10% project specialists (sales professionals) earn more than $150k-$200k per year.
- Paid comprehensive training program, vehicle expense compensation, 401k with company match, eligible for paid time off. Health, Dental, Vision and Additional Life insurance offered as well.
- Build and maintain a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicate with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identify and suggest products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrate the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintain communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintain detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provide periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Construction Estimating: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location